Need help? Ask away!
Addysen
Bracelet King
Addysen
3 years, 10 months ago by Addysen
If any of you guys have any questions, they can be answered here! We can answer questions from things like "how to make a chevron" to how to color switch. (Feel free to answer any questions as I may not know the answer to all of the questions.)
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 10 months ago by chkntaters
Not a help question but what's your favourite pattern?
AfriadKnot
Professional
AfriadKnot
3 years, 10 months ago by AfriadKnot
I could use some help! Can I take down photos? I'd like to submit better pictures of my bracelets
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@AfriadKnot no only the admin can but I believe he said in a log post that he is working on adding that feature.
AfriadKnot
Professional
AfriadKnot
3 years, 10 months ago by AfriadKnot
@2006_Mandy thank you! I may try messaging an admin to see what happens 😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@AfriadKnot I would not because the admin is so busy and already said he won’t reply to most messages and that really wouldn’t be necessary because he’s making it possible to do it yourself. He’s busy he has a job he does braceletbook voluntarily as a hobby and so he can’t do everything. No offense
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@AfraidKnot As the person above me said, admin recently announced that he won’t be responding to messages anymore, because he gets a lot of them and he would rather devote his time to improving braceletbook. But you can absolutely message a moderator, and they’ll contact the admin for you😊
madeleine_
madeleine_
Oops @AfriadKnot I spelled your username wrong
Addysen
Bracelet King
Addysen
3 years, 10 months ago by Addysen
@AfriadKnot No, not yet at least. The admin says he is working on a new feature to where you can do that. I hope this answers your question 👍
honeybearx
Skiller
honeybearx
3 years, 10 months ago by honeybearx
How can I tell if a pattern is a 1 ,2 pattern or not Pls help me thx 😊
calamari33
Professional
calamari33
3 years, 10 months ago by calamari33
Any beginner patterns u recommend
caitlin1
Advanced
caitlin1
3 years, 10 months ago by caitlin1
I was wondering if u could help me understand how to level up to be able to friend people I’m stuck in the beginner
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 10 months ago by Rg_Knots
#1 #2 #117 #147 #18 #16. I hope this helps! 🙂
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
Unfortunately, you can't friend people right now because you are a beginner but, I will definitely friend you! 🙂
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
To level up you need to love patterns, post pictures, add patterns to your to-do list, add variations and create patterns. I hope this helps! 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@caitlin1 leveling up to advanced is the easiest rank to level up! You can rank up faster by contributing to bb by rating patterns, commenting, making patterns, variations, adding to the forums, etc. you will be able to friend people once you reach advanced but people advanced and up can still friend you!
caitlin1
Advanced
caitlin1
3 years, 10 months ago by caitlin1
Thank u that helps
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 10 months ago by grcleven
@calamari33 there’s a forum post on beginner patterns on the Hints forum page that might be helpufl😊
madeleine_
madeleine_
@honeybearx Any pattern that’s made up of all or mostly fb and/or bf knots is a 1212 pattern. All 1212 patterns are normal patterns, but not all normal patterns are 1212 patterns
EWL
Bracelet King
EWL
3 years, 10 months ago by EWL
How do you add a pattern