Finding a Pattern
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
3 years, 9 months ago by Guitar123
Does anyone know good ways to find patterns that you've already found? I found this pattern and I made it and I want to add a pic. I remember putting the pattern in my to-dos and not taking it out but it's not there anymore. I looked some of the key words that I think whould be there but I still couldn't find it. I also went through my history and the pattern wasn't there. 😢
Thx
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
If you remember the number of strings and colours you can put those into the filter to narrow down the results.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 9 months ago by Knots_EM
Have you tried searching by string number and colour number? If you want you could put a photo of the bracelet as your profile picture and someone might recognise and tell you the number
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 9 months ago by ajr725
If you can remember what you put in the filter to find the pattern originally, then you can use that to try and find it too. Like if you remember the pattern was popular and had a lot of loves, try ordering it by the amount of loves.
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
Thank you soo much! I found it!!
Addysen
Bracelet King
Addysen
3 years, 9 months ago by Addysen
If you wanted, you could save the pattern in your ~To-Do's~ where you can easily find your patterns with just a click of a buton! Or you can save it to your lives which is basically the same thing or you can save the number of the pattern and search it up on the search filter.
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
@Addysen I did put it in my to-dos but I think I accidentally removed it