how to be part of BB?
alexcordon
Professional
alexcordon
3 years, 10 months ago by alexcordon
Hello everyone
I was wondering about how to work in BB or how to be a Moderator or even if it possible?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
to become a moderator, you have to be really active on bracelet book. moderators are also hand-picked by the admin and he and the current moderators have a list of a few users they are considering. in order to be considered, you have to post a lot of content, be helpful and positive to the community, be bracelet king, and be 17 or older. also check out the admin’s forum post called “looking for new moderators” in the community thread for more info. you can even tell the admin on the forum that you are interested in becoming a moderator someday. hope that helps! 🙂
alexcordon
Professional
alexcordon
3 years, 10 months ago by alexcordon
@arf820 yeah that was helpful, but actually I’m under 17 so i think there is no way to be a moderator.
madison737
Bracelet King
madison737
3 years, 10 months ago by madison737
you could still possibly become one even though you are under 17. Maybe try messaging him and tell him you qualifications and he might put you in his list to be a moderator one day!
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
You need to be active and noticed by one of the moderators on here and help out many people on here
arf820
arf820
as @madison737 said, you can still be a moderator in the future if you are consistently active on here! let him know your qualifications by messaging him privately or writing in the forum i mentioned. it may take awhile before you are seriously considered by them but if you post a lot of content on here and if you are helpful to the community, the admin and the moderators will definitely notice you and will put you on their list🙂
hellom
Bracelet King
hellom
3 years, 10 months ago by hellom
IDK if this is true but i think you have to become a bracelet king before u can be a mod?
arf820
arf820
@hellom yes you do have to be bracelet king before you can become a moderator. however, you can still be noticed and considered if you are ranked professional or lower. it just depends on how active and helpful you are in the community 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
You should post in the forum instead of messaging the admin, because he recently announced that he won’t be replying to messages anymore