Segment knotting
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 9 months ago by peanutse
Please help how do you segment knot and do you do the same knots I checked out masha knots vid only also can you recommend patterns that are easy cute trendy sort of because I am just trying to get out of a slump and it is tough.
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 9 months ago by aa7648
Practice candy stripes and chevrons, they are great for segment knotting 🙂
tiktoker54
Bracelet King
tiktoker54
3 years, 9 months ago by tiktoker54
What you do is find a group of knots that you can all do at one time I think pattern number #25162 will help you get better
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
So basically it’s kinda hard to explain but I’ll try my best, when you segment knot, instead of only working with pairs of string and doing one knot per pair, you use one string and knot. Essentially, instead of setting it down and moving to the next pair, you use the same string and just move to the next string. So if you were to segment knot a candy stripe, you take your lead string (left most) and do forward knots on all the strings in that row, with the one lead string. Then when you finish the row, you take the next left most string and repeat. Does this make sense? 🙂
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
@aa6748 yes it does tysm you are a lifesaver 🙂
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
@aa7648 tysm you are a lifesaver 🙂
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
No problem!! 😊
mayacs5
Professional
mayacs5
3 years, 9 months ago by mayacs5
Outside of the candystripe and chevron, the first two patterns I segment knotted were #117 and #34364 and those were good practice.