What do you use for Etsy shop packaging?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I litteraly have no idea what to use to package my stuff. And I don’t want to spend a lot of mo eyes bc im just starting out.
BunBunKnot
Professional
BunBunKnot
3 years, 9 months ago by BunBunKnot
There is this company called ecoenclose that sells a bunch of affordable, eco-friendly packaging! I haven't tried them, but I have heard great things about them and plan on using them myself!
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 9 months ago by Basilology
You can cut pieces of cardboard, paint it, and write your store name. When you are done with the bracelet, just wrap it around the cardboard square. You don't have to follow these exact instructions. Its just an idea.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@BunBunKnot thanks I’ll look into it!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@Basilology I’ll probably do that for the inside of my packaging, I just have no idea what to do for the shipping containers. I’ve looked so may places but they all sell in bulk and I don’t need that many.
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 9 months ago by Basilology
You can use envelopes.
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 9 months ago by Paige_1
I use kraft paper cards to tie my bracelets around, then I wrap them in tissue paper and tie them with twine and put a kraft paper thank you card in the bubble mailer! I’m still new to Etsy but I really like that type of packaging since it’s simple and everything is consistent
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
3 years, 9 months ago by Cirivere
for bracelets I imagine either padded mailers or rigid mailers?