I need help with my loops im a newbie
texasgal19
Advanced
texasgal19
3 years, 9 months ago by texasgal19
So Idk how to do my loops to start a bracelet so um can somebody help me?
giraffes
Professional
giraffes
3 years, 9 months ago by giraffes
I learned to make loops by going on YouTube and searching “how to make a loop on a friendship bracelet”. I hope this helps
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Tape down your strings, then take one of the strings and make fb knots onto all of the strings (not individually, but as a group) until the loop is your desired length. Masha Knots had a YouTube video about it called “basic loops”
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
You can also do a super simple loop by folding your strings in half and doing an overhand knot.
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 9 months ago by aa7648
Fold all of your strings in half and do a bunch of forward knots followed by backward knots(similar to a Chinese staircase) with one of your strings over all the rest
ladybeeyle
Bracelet King
ladybeeyle
3 years, 9 months ago by ladybeeyle
Masha knots (Racoon) has a number of tutorials on YouTube on how to make basic loops. I learnt how to make loops from them. Hope this helps 😊
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
you can use masha knots but all you have to do it gather all your string and then for it in half and then take the color you want for your loop do a forward knots and then do a backward knot and keep repeating this until you get the loop length you want or your braclet/keychain.
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
tape down all your strings and then take your longest string and knot it (fb knot) onto all the other strings. do fb knots with the same string (i think you can change the string if you want mid-process) until your loop is long enough. then just fold the loop in half and now its an actual loop!