Alphas
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 9 months ago by peanutse
Soo I was making this pattern #43262 and i kept on having problems with the color switch once you move on to another color so I was an the row were the eyes are I just finished it and I hade enough so I cut of ALL of the strings on the bottom and I chopped up the bracelet. The loop and bracelet. Into small pieces so really is there any patterns similar to it that is a normal pattern. Also I will take suggestions on any normal patterns that kind of look like an alpha you know with the design
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
Sorry #43262 😂 BIG DIFFERENCE
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
Sorry ok 😂 #43262
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
Omg so sorry again 42362 lol so sorry
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
Complex patterns like this are barely possible with normal patterns :/
Here's a normal yoda pattern #41277
And here are some more normal starwars patterns https://www.braceletbook.com/patterns/?type=n&keywords=starwars
You could also make one that is just a silhouette similar to this snowflake #23580. If you tell me how many strings you'd like I can make a pattern like that for you with yoda on it.
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
@halokiwi I would love for it to be like 50 strings if it could be an alpha but if it is a normal one 22 strings tysm ily
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
I'm kind of confused why you want a 50 string alpha when you struggled with the 20 string one. Smaller patterns are usually more beginner friendly.
(Just to make sure the pattern you wanted to do was #42362, a pattern with baby yoda on it that has 19 base strings)
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
@halokiwi Ok I would like the alpha to beginner friendly any amount of strings that you think would be good for a keychain the reason I wanted it to be 50 strings is because I wanted to make like a big sort of wall hanging but a keychain would work to
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
#42362 is the correct pattern I just kept on messing up the pattern number sorry 😂