Entering challenges
diylover14
Advanced
diylover14
3 years, 9 months ago by diylover14
Um.. I don't understand how to enter a challenge. Where do you post the pictures and how will the person giving the challenge see our pattern? Sorry if this is a stupid question🙊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
To participate in an official challenge you post a picture of the bracelet to the pattern. You need to have the word "challenge" somewhere in the picture.

To participate in a user generated challenge you also post a picture of the bracelet to the pattern. Sometimes you also have to have a certain word on the picture, sometimes you have to tag the person hosting the challenge in the comments of the pattern or comment on the challenge post in the forum. Usually in the challenge forum post there's written what you need to do. If it isn't you can always comment on that post to ask.

You can find official and user generated challenges in the challenge section of the forum.
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 9 months ago by aa7648
Usually in the inductions it’ll say something like “tag me” or put a certain word, basically you just submit the pic to whatever pattern you chose for the challenge and the person or administrators running it will either give you a reward, or if it’s just for fun, if you tag the, they know where to look
diylover14
Advanced
diylover14
@aa7648 thank you 😊
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
There are no stupid questions! The previous people already did a great job answering, but I just want to make sure you know how to actually post a photo. When looking at the pattern in the app, you hit the plus sign in the top right of the screen. When looking at the pattern from the website, there’s an add photo button. Also, there are official and unofficial challenges. The official challenges let you get rewards (the star beside your profile), but unofficial challenges do not. I hope I helped 🙂
diylover14
Advanced
diylover14
@jesmc2129 thank you😆