Charms!
gubgub
Advanced
gubgub
3 years, 9 months ago by gubgub
I'm really interested in starting to incorporate charms into my bracelets. Does anyone know the best strategy for this? Any tutorials I can find? And where is the best place to buy charms? Thanks in advance 🙂
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
I think Kinsey b might have one
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
Amazon has bulk charms, so you get a lot more for a lot less than what you would pay at a craft store. Bumping the tutorials question because I’m not really sure
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Masha knots had a charm tutorial I’m pretty sure
emwhitt
Bracelet King
emwhitt
3 years, 9 months ago by emwhitt
Craft stores and Amazon are probably the best places to buy charms for fairly cheap. Etsy also has some more unique charms!
As far as adding charms, i create the bracelet like normal and then use a jump ring to connect the charm to the bracelet. You thread the jumpring through a space between knots to put it onto the bracelet. hope this helped 🙂
Immy
Skiller
Immy
3 years, 9 months ago by Immy
There is some Youtube tutorials on how to add charms to your bracelets. I think there is some tutorials on here in the Tutorials section too. If you want to buy charms for a cheap price then you can look on Amazon because i think you can buy them in bulk from there. I hope this helps you! 🙂
m3rmaidv
Professional
m3rmaidv
3 years, 9 months ago by m3rmaidv
I have been liking incorporating charms in my bracelets lately, but I've actually never thought to look at a tutorial. I suppose there are different ways one can incorporate charms, you just have to play around with it. I like to put one charm in the middle of the bracelet, so I knot half of the bracelet and then slip the charm on the bottom thread and continue as normal until the end.

You want to make sure that along with buying charms, you buy some small jump rings as well because most of the time, the way that the charm is situated, if you don't add a jump ring to it first, it will lay sideways when you put it on the bracelet. Also keep in mind that you'll need a small, preferably needle-nosed pliers to work with the jump rings. 🙂
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 9 months ago by SavannaL
When I buy charms, I buy them off Amazon, but you can also buy them from Michael's. I'm pretty sure Jo Ann's sells them too. When I add my charm, I just thread it onto one of my threads on the edge of the bracelet and make the knot regularly.
ayovalerie
Advanced
ayovalerie
3 years, 9 months ago by ayovalerie
I love buying my charms on amazon and Michaels. And to add the charm for me I just add it to the string.