how do you advance?
kamicolins
Advanced
kamicolins
3 years, 9 months ago by kamicolins
how do you advance in making the bracelets because rn i’m just a beginner but i know how to make lots
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
By being active on BB ...chatting on chat, posting photos, and talking in the forum (:
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
And as for making bracelets, practice is always great (:
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Create patterns, post pictures, add variations, add patterns to your loves or todos, rate patterns, comment on patterns, talk in the chat, comment on the forums, and add friends. You can’t add friends yet because your rank is beginner, but you can accept them
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
I think this is more in relation to actually making bracelets? I may be wrong, but.. You could advance gradually. The way I did it was doing 12 string bracelets, and then as I got confident I moved up to 14, 16, etc, and practing the different techniques as I went along, and grew more confident. This helped me to find out if I was doing anything 'wrong' within the bracelets, what worked for making them straight, etc. This may not be a popular way of advancing, but it really helped me to find out my style, and what worked (or didn't work) for my style of knotting.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
Practicing*
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 9 months ago by aa7648
You just have to be really active on the site, helpful in the comments and forums, and patient. 🙂 Don’t worry I feel you, I’ve been making bracelets for over 4 years now, but just recently learned about this cite and I cannot seen to advance 😂
Immy
Skiller
Immy
3 years, 9 months ago by Immy
I improved at bracelet making be using Youtube tutorials and using BraceletBook. Some good Youtubers to watch are Masha Knots, Alex's Innovations and Kinsey B. There are lots of other Youtubers that post tutorials too. I also use the BraceletBook videos and tutorials learn how to make new bracelets. If you continue to practice then over time you will see your bracelets improve. I hope this is helpful! 🙂
EWL
Bracelet King
EWL
3 years, 9 months ago by EWL
And you need to upload pictures
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
You just have to upload stuff and help out in the community! Easy!