how to start after a loop
erika_hadd
Skiller
erika_hadd
3 years, 9 months ago by erika_hadd
i just made a loop for bracelet #30712 and realized whenever i make loops the thread is already on either side of the pattern. for this one both 'a' strings are on the very left. i was planning on doing a teardrop loop but im not sure that would work/look professional and flat. anyone have advice? i really appreciate it.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
unfortunately with this kind of pattern, you have to do a different technique if you want to do a loop. it is really difficult to explain but you would do the same thing as you would if you had an odd amount of strings per color. masha knots has a tutorial on how to make a loop with an odd amount of strings. for this one though, starting it off with a triangle start or without any special start would have been easier for this particular pattern. 🙂
erika_hadd
Skiller
erika_hadd
@arf820 thank you so much. do you think there is any way i could fix it now that i have already done the loop?
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
On masha knots chain link candy stripe she does like a half triangle beginning...I would suggest this
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
i would suggest you start it with a triangle start after the loop. to get it so the strings are all together and not separated in half make a knot with any string over all the strings. that will bring all your strings together so you can make your triangle start more easily. hope that helps!
erika_hadd
Skiller
erika_hadd
ok thank you guys so much!!