How do you add multiple photos to your profile?
knot2shaby
Bracelet King
knot2shaby
3 years, 9 months ago by knot2shaby
I’ve seen people add more than one photo to there profile. ?
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
I’m pretty sure u can’t however you can have a profile photo..and u can add photos of bracelets u have made by clicking on the pattern and going to the top right corner “add photo” button
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
If u know any usernames with that I really want to see the multiple photo thing though..
knot2shaby
Bracelet King
knot2shaby
3 years, 9 months ago by knot2shaby
@LoopyCat
LoopyCat
Bracelet King
LoopyCat
3 years, 9 months ago by LoopyCat
@knot2shaby, @Clairaland I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have, and I've never had, any "multiple photos" of any sort on my profile page.
I have various photos of bracelets I've made, and there are a few instances in which I've posted more than one photo of bracelets I've made from the same pattern, but they are each different bracelets, which is allowed.
As for my actual profile photo, I have changed it once from the one I originally used to the one I have on there now, but this is also permissible and a rather common thing for users to do.
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
@LoopyCat I know lol, I could see that there want more than one photo so I was confused as to what they meant..
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 9 months ago by Basilology
Do you mean by the number next to the profile picture? Or how you can click on someones profile picture and have some arrows that allows you to scroll through different photos.
dtosmond
Skiller
dtosmond
3 years, 9 months ago by dtosmond
The number next to someone's photo s the amount of awards they've won in challenges on bracelet book
dtosmond
Skiller
dtosmond
3 years, 9 months ago by dtosmond
Not more than one profile pic
LoopyCat
Bracelet King
LoopyCat
@knot2shaby, @Clairaland, @Basiology, @dtosmond
My best guess is that this was probably a question about posting photos of more than one bracelet of the same pattern #.
When I first joined this site a year ago, that was something I wasn't sure about either (I was initially uncertain as to whether or not this was allowed for patterns in the monthly challenges, until it was later clarified in the official rules posted with each month's challenge).
In any case, the answer to this question is YES, users ARE permitted to post as many photos as they wish of the same pattern, provided that each photo is of a different/separate bracelet, and can be visibly distinguished as such by a difference in thread colors.
Hope this helps!! ❤️
LoopyCat
Bracelet King
LoopyCat
@Basilology (Plz see previous comment -- I misspelled your name) 🙈