Embroidery floss in bulk
iamcoollol
Beginner
iamcoollol
3 years, 9 months ago by iamcoollol
Hey! I know this is random but does anybody know any bulk embroidery floss I’m always running out of black and white. Also does anybody know a substitute for Alize sparkly yarn in US? I’m jealous of mashaknots Alize yarn but I can’t get it in US
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
3 years, 9 months ago by Ciao
Amazon will have black and white string in bulk, most craft stores that carry embroidery string will too. I found metallic embroidery floss on amazon too. I hope this helps 😄
nerdyesme
Bracelet King
nerdyesme
3 years, 9 months ago by nerdyesme
I got a lot of mine on eBay! it’s really cheap and pretty good quality
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 9 months ago by Rg_Knots
I buy my thread from Michael's and Walmart. They have lots of thread there. 🙂
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 9 months ago by Rg_Knots
Maybe DMC metallic thread? I have never found thread in Canada that is like the Alize yarn.
iamcoollol
Beginner
iamcoollol
3 years, 9 months ago by iamcoollol
Tysm for the help everyone!
Bar012208
Professional
Bar012208
3 years, 9 months ago by Bar012208
i found this:
Bar012208
Professional
Bar012208
https://www.amazon.com/Peirich-Stranded-Friendship-Bracelets-Embroidery/dp/B07TTM3V1B/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=black+and+white+embroidery+floss+96&qid=1595856059&sprefix=blakx+and+white+embroidery+floss&sr=8-4
Bar012208
Professional
Bar012208
it’s 96 skeins for $15!!!
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 9 months ago by Shelly2121
For the alize yarn, i found a $40 pack of practically all the sparklies except black
https://www.amazon.com/Assorted-Microfiber-Alize-Knitting-Multicolor/dp/B078JR1FR2/ref=sr_1_30?crid=W47VJR24Y5F7&dchild=1&keywords=alize+yarn+sparkly&qid=1595859292&sprefix=Alize+yarn+sp%2Caps%2C408&sr=8-30

Searching up “alize yarn” on amazon shows you all their prioducts, just make sure you get the right size, which is the thinnest one. You can also find multicolor and more sparklies there.

Im using the brand “peirich” for my black and white, but i cant seem to find the link anymore
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 9 months ago by Shelly2121
Found it, out of stock tho
https://www.amazon.com/Peirich-Skeins-Stranded-Embroidery-Bobbins/dp/B07HNZDJS4?ref_=ast_sto_dp
EalgeKnots
Bracelet King
EalgeKnots
3 years, 9 months ago by EalgeKnots
Amazon has a bunch of strings in bulk that you can buy. walmart also have some packs that you can see. i would check different craft stores too. i hope i helped a little. ❤️ 👍 😄
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 9 months ago by -avarxse-
Hobby lobby has like a cross between sparkly and metallic, it’s much softer than metallic, but it’s to scratchy to be sparkly, although it’s about 2.50 per skein. Michaels has some DMC etoile (I think that’s the spelling) although it’s quite expensive per skein and I have not tried it.
smythe001
Bracelet King
smythe001
3 years, 9 months ago by smythe001
The DMC etoile has snapped every time I’ve tried to use it, Metallics and Etoile are known for being fragile so if you knot loose it might be okay but be careful
sidrq7
Bracelet King
sidrq7
3 years, 9 months ago by sidrq7
I’ve seen yarn like the alize yarn. They come in light pink and lightblue . They look just like the alize sparkly yarn 🧶. It’s called lace yarn and they are only . 2$ or 3$