My knots seem to be weird
booobbbyyy
Beginner
booobbbyyy
3 years, 9 months ago by booobbbyyy
Hey. I can do the normal candy stripe but when I get to the chevron the backwards knots my knots are weird. It’s like I have two knots instead of one. It’s like instead of one knot their is two little knots not making a big one and the other is fine still big. Please help!
ariknots
Skiller
ariknots
3 years, 9 months ago by ariknots
I think that you are just not as experienced with your backward knots. Maybe practice backward knots by doing a candy stripe with only backward knots?
nelsone23
Bracelet King
nelsone23
3 years, 9 months ago by nelsone23
Yep! Doing only candy stripes to start out makes it so only your forward knots are developed. You need to do more chevrons or as @ariknots said, make candy stripes with only backward knots. @booobbbyyy
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
I suggest trying to make a candy stripe but only doing backward knots instead of forward. Or you could make a zig-zag bracelet were you do forward knots and then you do backward knots.
Magic28
Bracelet King
Magic28
3 years, 9 months ago by Magic28
I would try to practice your backward knots! Also try to keep your knot tension the same! You could try doing a candy stripe bracelet with backward knots instead of forward. Remember practice, practice, practice! Hope this helps!! 😊
erika_hadd
Skiller
erika_hadd
3 years, 9 months ago by erika_hadd
definitely practice makes perfect! if you dont want to do a backwards candy stripe you could also do a chinese staircase.