Skiller
lsnitz
3 years, 10 months ago by lsnitz
I do too
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years, 10 months ago by SusuKnots
How do you do color switches in an alpha pattern?
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 10 months ago by jdelauter
@SusuKnots masha knots on YouTube have a very good video about it that’s how I learned it’s called the flat alpha technique I think
macksmithy
Advanced
macksmithy
3 years, 10 months ago by macksmithy
I have been making my first big bracelet it’s about 22 strings. It’s been going well but it keeps curving in and out on the sides. Any way I can keep my bracelet from looking like this?
EmilieBeix
Professional
EmilieBeix
3 years, 10 months ago by EmilieBeix
how do I submit a pattern onto the website
Lexiloo852
Advanced
Lexiloo852
3 years, 10 months ago by Lexiloo852
What is a alpha? I have seen people talking all about it and I don’t know what it is!! 😬😬🤔
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@macksmithy it might be you’re making the knots too tight or that you aren’t making all the knots evenly I would first try to make your knots loser but if it’s you first big bracelet it might just that it’s your first and it will get better over time
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@EmilieBeix if you hover over your username their should be a thing that pops up under it and it says create a pattern
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@Lexiloo852 an alpha is a bracelet that instead of knotting with a certain amount of colors on each other it goes row by row and you knot on base strings so you have a certain number of base strings and you take your first color which is most likely the background color and knot on the base strings if you go to the filter on the pattern section of bracelet book and hit alpha then it will show you alpha patterns also masha knots has a great video explaining what an alpha is that is probably way better then my explanation on YouTube
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@Lexiloo852 Alphas are a type of bracelet where instead of making knots with all your different strings, you make knots with one string at a time onto all your other strings. That’s a pretty rough explanation haha, so I recommend Masha Knots’ YouTube video called “flat alpha bracelets”
peyton721
Advanced
peyton721
3 years, 10 months ago by peyton721
How do I know how much string to measure for each bracelet?
belense
Advanced
belense
3 years, 10 months ago by belense
with which thread are the bracelets made ?
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@peyton721 I usually do wings span or half wings span which is basically one hand to the other or one hand to the chest
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@peyton721 you can always add more thread if you run out
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@belense you can use embroidery floss or Crochet yarn but the very thin kind
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 10 months ago by stewon6969
How do you take picture on this website? I have a lot of bracelets to take photos of, however I don’t know how to submit them.
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
@stewon6969 if you have a computer and hover over your profile their is an option to add pictures and then the other way is the pattern you have that you want to post a picture of on your phone go to that pattern and on the right hand side there is a plus click that and hit add photos
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 10 months ago by stewon6969
Thanks!
carlyerose
Professional
carlyerose
3 years, 10 months ago by carlyerose
how do you make a triangle start for #44675. i don’t know how to get all the colors on the bracelet into it