rank question
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 9 months ago by jdelauter
Okay so I noticed with bracelet king it has a star with a number in it what does that mean and why don’t other ranks have it? Do you eventually move up to moderator when you get so many stars?
cam44
Professional
cam44
3 years, 9 months ago by cam44
I have no clue, I would love to know that myself, ive been wondering for awhile now
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@cam44 you can get these stars at any rank I believe. You just have to participate in the official challenges under the challenge forum caegory. Each thing you make thats in the challenge counts as one number in the star. You can do multiple you must complete them by the end of the week as the challenges are weekly. You have to add the word challenge when posting a photo of your creation to get it.
cam44
Professional
cam44
3 years, 9 months ago by cam44
@2006_Mandy ahhh that makes sense now, thanks so much!! I’ll have to give them a try
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Moderator isn’t really a rank. The mods are handpicked by the admin when he wants to expand the team, so it’s not something that anybody can be guaranteed to achieve (unlike becoming a bracelet king). He chooses people who significantly contribute to the community. So that could be making videos, creating a ton of patterns, etc
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 9 months ago by jdelauter
@madeleine_ @2006_Mandy thank you!!!
madison737
Bracelet King
madison737
3 years, 9 months ago by madison737
You actually don’t get stars from being bracelet king. If you do a challenge of the month you will get a star for every challenge you complete is a star added to your acct!