How long does it take to make a bracelet
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years, 10 months ago by SusuKnots
I'm making a pattern with 16 strings, how long would it typically take to finish? I just need to know if I should tell my friend to expect it on Sunday or not.
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 10 months ago by angeldior
it depends if you segment knot or row by row!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
Row by row
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 10 months ago by angeldior
oops - hit send too early!! so i go row by row, and i’m currently doing a 16 string pattern too. it honestly depends on your pace, but mine usually take three hours if i’m consistent and not losing motivation!! again, it all depends on your pace and knotting technique. i cant wait to see how it comes out : )
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
Thanks!
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 10 months ago by peanutse
I find a wingspands lenght works always if you have left over strings save them for alphas! More string is always better then less😉
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 10 months ago by jdelauter
It depends on how complicated the pattern is and if your segment knitting or not I don’t segment knot and a 16 string bracelet can take me anywhere from 4-7 hrs atleast
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
row by row for me 4 hrs
segment knotting 2 and 1/2
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
There is no set time it takes. One person may knot faster than another although segment knotting will shorten the amount of time needed to make your bracelet. I always tell my friends when I make them a bracelet that they get it when they get it. I can easily make more than one bracelet in a day but I have other things too and sometimes I need to stop knitting to do other things. Since it is a friend they should understand. I suggest that you tell them you will try your best to get it done but never outright say the bracelet will be done by a certain date. When I sell my bracelets or even make them as gifts I make sure to tell the person that unless it is strictly needed by a certain date then I will just give it to them when it’s done. It’s better to not put pressure on yourself to get a bracelet done