What is the best way to attach buttons?
IDonutCare
Bracelet King
IDonutCare
3 years, 10 months ago by IDonutCare
I’ve been testing different ways to tie and finish bracelets and I’m wondering what the best way to attach buttons is
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
I thread the string through the button and then tie knots with the same string onto the rest of the bundle (:
IDonutCare
Bracelet King
IDonutCare
3 years, 10 months ago by IDonutCare
@Clairaland thank you!!
mlh49529
Bracelet King
mlh49529
3 years, 10 months ago by mlh49529
I usually thread the extra string I have after a bracelet through the button and then I use glue to secure it. I also go back and sew it into the bracelet for extra support 😊
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 9 months ago by peanutse
Sewing works wonders 🙂
bluedog123
Bracelet King
bluedog123
3 years, 9 months ago by bluedog123
@Tomeo has great YouTube videos on attaching buttons. I would highly recommend to check him out
AkreylaG
Bracelet King
AkreylaG
3 years, 9 months ago by AkreylaG
I use button with four holes, and what I do is I make triangle ends, then I thread each of the two bundles of string up from the back of the bracelet and then back down through the opposite hole, and I do this for each of the bundles of string. Then I tie the two bundles together. Finally, I tie a normal knot separately on each bundle of string so it will stay secure, and cut off the excess.
Hope this helps 😄
Tomeo
Professional
Tomeo
3 years, 9 months ago by Tomeo
Check my videos on the youtube, Just look for "Empatheo bracelet tutorials" ..I speak about adding buttons to bracelets. Enjoy 👍 👍
IDonutCare
Bracelet King
IDonutCare
3 years, 9 months ago by IDonutCare
Thank you!!!
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 9 months ago by jdelauter
If you search up on YouTube friendship bracelets with button closure a video should pop up explaining how to attach buttons