twisted ties
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 10 months ago by elephants1
Hey!
So whenever I do twisted ties they always unravel then the twisted ties don’t like nice because it’s not twisted . How can I avoid this??
xojenz
Bracelet King
xojenz
3 years, 10 months ago by xojenz
maybe you're not doing them tight enough, usually you're supposed to separate the strings into 2 diff groups, you're gonna twist each group to the left as long as you want them and them join them together and twist them to the right (:
Marieke123
Bracelet King
Marieke123
3 years, 10 months ago by Marieke123
Maybe it helps to watch a turtorial while doing it; that helps me really often.
Here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7agi3LX-Mg
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I have a hack. You can take the quick twist thing from dollarama to twist the strands it’s only 3 or 4 dollars and you can watch my tutorial if you need it.
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 10 months ago by Rg_Knots
Maybe try to twist your bundles more tightly and, when you twist, hold one bundle in each hand and wrap the bundles around each other. 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
Make sure you’re twisting both of the two smaller groups in the same direction, and that you’re twisting them together in the opposite direction. Also make sure you twist them tightly
mlh49529
Bracelet King
mlh49529
3 years, 10 months ago by mlh49529
I usually twist the two smaller parts clockwise then twist them together counter clockwise, but make sure you twist them together tightly. I also twist the 2 sections tighter while I twist them together if that makes sense, just in case the unraveled
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 10 months ago by jadeflwr13
i always use twisted ties at the ends of my bracelets and i like to twist the smaller groups to the right, then twist them around one another to the left. if yours are unraveling, just make sure you twist tight enough without letting them go and unravel 🌸✨
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
My hack for this is to always twist short parts at once. I twist small parts of the both halves individually and when they're tightly twisted I twist a small part of the two halves together. By working in small segments you have more control how tight the twist is and it gets easier to twist tighter because if you try to twist the whole tie at once it tends to tangle in ways you don't want it too. If you pull on both halves of the ties at once they should untangle a bit but when you leave them loose again they should twist again. If they don't do that you didn't twist tight enough.
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 10 months ago by elephants1
Thx everyone!!
rosie2256
Skiller
rosie2256
3 years, 10 months ago by rosie2256
I have a tutorial with pictures on my Instagram &
rosie2256
Skiller