add friends
Hannah4165
Skiller
Hannah4165
10 years, 2 months ago by Hannah4165
when ever i try to add a friend it doesn`t work even when i spell the name right? how do you add friends on web
Hannah4165
Skiller
Hannah4165
😭 I don't know
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 2 months ago by SBilbrey
Are you spelling out actual names, or are you searching by Username? Also, make sure you're not searching within your own friends list. If you're searching for someone specific, make sure you're searching through all of the users. If you're only searching within your friends list, you won't find people you're not friends with. Hope that helps!
flower12
Bracelet King
flower12
10 years, 2 months ago by flower12
U have to be a newbie++ to add friends
Hannah4165
Skiller
Hannah4165
Thanks alot @SBilbrey
Hannah4165
Skiller
Hannah4165
And flower12
rockon
Advanced
rockon
3 years, 3 months ago by rockon
i do not get it pls help me
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
Since this post has been made 6 years ago the names of the ranks have changed. To be able to add friends you now have to be at least "advanced". Currently you are "beginner" so you can't add friends. You can rank up by being active on braceletbook. Usually it doesn't take long to rank up from beginner to advanced.

To send a friend request to someone you have to be on their profile. On the profile there is a button that says "add to friends" which allows you to send a friend request to someone but you can only do that once you are advanced. You can search for specific users in the "user" section.

@rockon
rockon
Advanced
rockon
3 years, 3 months ago by rockon
thank you soo much
cailynj321
Professional
cailynj321
3 years, 2 months ago by cailynj321
make sure your typing the name is the “user” tab and not the “friends” tab, because sometimes I accidentally do that. If you are typing all of it right then it should pop up
sanchezm1
Skiller
sanchezm1
2 years, 3 months ago by sanchezm1
Where do I find the user tab
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
2 years, 3 months ago by Kooky_20
@sanchezm1 The user tab is only available on the app and not the website… On the app just slide right and u’ll get the user tab at the bottom left
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
@sanchezm1 @Kooky_20 there are many ways to get to the users page on the website too 🙂

On the website scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on "users" in the bottom row to get to the users page.

You can also click on any user in the forum, in the chat, in the comments or on patterns to get to their profile. Once you are on someones profile on the top-left you see "Braceletbook->Users->Username". Just click on "Users" and you'll get to the users page too.

You can also copy this link and paste it into your browser https://www.braceletbook.com/users/
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
2 years, 3 months ago by Kooky_20
@halokiwi ohh I didn’t know that 😂 tysm I learnt something!