How to upload a photo?
Reply
|
MoonBer_1
Professional
|
3 days, 7 hours ago by MoonBer_1
I want to upload my first photo (pattern #195647) but it still shows this: "Upload a valid image. The file you uploaded was either not an image or a corrupted image.".😭 Please help me. |
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
3 days, 7 hours ago by halokiwi
Which format does the image have? Did you edit the image in any way? Did you take the photo with your phone? Are you trying to upload it on the app or the website? Which browser are you using if you are using the website?
|
|
MoonBer_1
Professional
|
3 days, 6 hours ago by MoonBer_1
I took photo with my phone, I am using website, I do not know which format does the image have. I tried to edit the photo.Will it help if I try to upload not edited photo? |
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
3 days, 6 hours ago by halokiwi
Uploading the not-edited version should work.I suspect that you changed the format to a format that does not work on braceletbook. You can see the format when opening the photo in your camera roll and the clicking the i symbol, potentially also three dots. It should be something like jpeg or png. Not sure whah else also works. |
Reply

