Challenge rewards (rate and love winner's patterns) I have no patterns posted
Reply
|
sonukc2504
Professional
|
1ย week ago by sonukc2504
I want to join multiple challenges but the problem is that the challenge creator says that 1st, 2nd, 3rd place will get pattern rate and loves and stuff like that.I don't have any patterns posted. Am I still eligible to take part in those challenges? And if I do win any challenge, then what? How will that work??? |
|
GiuseppeK
Bracelet King
|
1ย week ago by GiuseppeK
Can't speak for any of the individual hosts, but I can't imagine any of them would turn you away if you expressed interest in participating in their individual challenges--they'd probably be elated to have you chime in on their thread and would be willing to negotiate alternate rewards.But let's not get ahead of ourselves. After all, the competition can get pretty stiff. ๐ |
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
1ย week ago by halokiwi
I recommend just asking the host of the challenge. Everyone will handle it differently but they'll probably be able to figure out another reward they can give to you ๐
|
Reply


