alpha braclets
Reply
|
MadiLS
Advanced
|
1 week, 1 day ago by MadiLS
Can someone explain in simple terms what I do when I look at patterns and it’s like this side string I’ve never attempted to make an alpha bracelet, but I just really confuses me because why is there string going horizontally and then the rest of them going vertically?
|
|
EggMan
Bracelet King
|
1 week, 1 day ago by EggMan
In short, an alpha bracelet is made by securing a group of strings (the base strings) to a surface, and working back and forth on them with another string (the working string). you work one row in forward knots from left to right, and another row in backward knots from right to left. to make the pattern you change out your working string to the color noted in the pattern you are following.There is this great video by Masha Knots: https://youtu.be/_YVFAX9sacw?si=3nAEZ5hYUEqHYhNm It's linked in every pattern on here, and she explains everything, from the structure of the bracelet, to reading the patterns. I really recommend you give it a watch. |
Reply

