Sideways pixel bracelet pattern to bracelet pattern with arrows
Reply
|
Akacja
Beginner
|
1 week, 3 days ago by Akacja
I have a sideways pixel bracelet pattern but I don't have a the pattern with arrows for it and I don't know how to use it. I really want to do that pattern but I don't know how 🙁 I tried using "create pattern" but every time it shows that my image is too big, even after making it smaller. Can someone help???? (I new to here so I don't know many terms, sorry)
|
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
1 week, 3 days ago by halokiwi
Are you able to follow alpha patterns in general? If yes, you should be able to follow it with or without arrows.Alpha patterns are always alternating rows of f and b knots. One row f knots. One row b knots. To make a knot of a different colour, you switch to a different leading string. If you don't know how to follow alpha patterns or how to tie them, I recommend watching MashaKnots' video on the flat alpha technique. |
Reply

