Forum Search
Reply
Bbec4you
Advanced
Bbec4you
1 week, 6 days ago by Bbec4you
Ok - I'm new here but I'm pretty good when it comes to technology.. for the life of me i cannot find a way to search the forums to see if a question i have has already been asked and answered. There's pages and pages of questions, but no way to search them? Is my only option to spend time going thru all the different sections and pages trying to finds something or create a new topic?
GiuseppeK
Bracelet King
GiuseppeK
1 week, 6 days ago by GiuseppeK
Well, if there's a better way to do it, I haven't figured it out myself. But then again, I wouldn't worry too much about asking something that may have been asked before: nearly duplicate topics get posted here all the time, anyway.

So long as your query isn't covered in the FAQs ( https://www.braceletbook.com/faq/ ), don't be shy. If you're having to ask, chances are someone else would like to know, too. 👍
halokiwi
Moderator
halokiwi
1 week, 6 days ago by halokiwi
I think I might have answered your question in this tutorial: https://www.braceletbook.com/tutorials/169_a-beginners-guide-to-the-forum/

Here are the things you can do:
- check the frequently asked questions: https://www.braceletbook.com/faq/
- use Google search and put site:braceletbook.com/forum/ before your search
- use control+f to search on the forum page you are on

There unfortunately isn't a proper way to search the forum, but I think especially using Google search gives good and quick results.
halokiwi
Moderator
halokiwi
1 week, 6 days ago by halokiwi
@GiuseppeK check out my previous reply.
Bbec4you
Advanced
Bbec4you
1 week, 6 days ago by Bbec4you
i didnt have a specific question i need an answer to right now, but i had previously asked a question about a pattern that i was trying to see if someone had already asked, I wound up just asking it myself but still wanted to know if there was a way to search. Thanks for the suggestions, I will try using it for next time.
Reply