tangled strings
demilovato
Skiller
demilovato
4 years, 2 months ago by demilovato
how do i get my strings to not get tangled when i'm making my bracelet?
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
4 years, 2 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
Hmm try a string separated that you can clip your bracelets to and have the stings be separated or you can DIY one! Glue the toe separators, that people use to keep their toes separate while their paining their nails, to a clipboard and clip your bracelet while you strings stay separated! Probably not the way you were thinking but idk 🤪
arf820
arf820
4 years, 2 months ago by arf820
i honestly just untangle them when that happens😂 it’s kinda inevitable that your strings tangle especially if they’re super long and you have a lot of strings
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 2 months ago by So_Knotty
Untangling then after row makes it really easy because they don’t get that bad, if you segmen5 knot untangle after every group of knots
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
After I make a segment of knots, I tend to run my fingers down and through the strings, to get rid of any tangles. Doesn't stay untangled for long😂, but in the moment it helps a little.
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
4 years, 2 months ago by tennistime
Try to untangle your strings regularly, whenever you feel like it’s necessary. If you are having trouble untangling the strings that need to be knotted on two, don’t bother. You only need to untangle the string that you are using to knot. Then when you feel like you need to, untangle all of your strings.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
You can't really avoid that they tangle. If you brush through the strings with your hand regularly that should help them to not get tangled a lot.

Untangle the individual strings your working with. You don't need to worry as much about the ones you're not using at the moment.
queenjst
Bracelet King
queenjst
4 years, 2 months ago by queenjst
I let it happen and then I kindda comb them if that make sense but if they get tied I cut directly on the knot
livife0816
Professional
livife0816
4 years, 2 months ago by livife0816
Its really inevitable to have strings tangle while you are knotting, so I just untangle them as I knot. If the ends are splitting and causing excessive angling I do I tiny knot at the end of my thread so it causes less of a hassle.
lydmarino
Advanced
lydmarino
4 years, 2 months ago by lydmarino
I use a hairbrush!!! but be careful not to use a super rough hairbrush with sharp bristles... lamps
lydmarino
Advanced
lydmarino
4 years, 2 months ago by lydmarino
^^you could also use a comb 🙂
Harriet
Bracelet King
Harriet
4 years, 2 months ago by Harriet
if its alphas you can tape the base strings down bun normal patterns I would say sort of fan them out in your fingers