Bracelet Photography
chloexnau
Bracelet King
chloexnau
4 years, 2 months ago by chloexnau
Hi there! I was wondering if you guys have any tips and tricks on photographing my bracelets? Also what are some good props?
CrazyKenzy
Bracelet King
CrazyKenzy
4 years, 2 months ago by CrazyKenzy
Any form of fake/real gem and a camera or a iPhone under portrait will work for a more professional look you can edit it and make it more cool tone
whitneymac
Professional
whitneymac
4 years, 2 months ago by whitneymac
I’m not any good at taking photographs, but I’ve found that lighting matters a lot and try and use direct natural sunlight. I’ve also seen lots of people use books as or journals with pretty covers as props.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
@chloexnau I’m not a pro at this, but after some trial and error, I found a way that works for me. I use natural lighting from my window, my iPhone, and a white foam board that I had sitting around. I taped tissue paper to the bottom part of my window to diffuse the light, put the foam board on my floor close to the window, set up my bracelet and take some pictures. Then, I send the picture I want to use to my computer and edit it with a program called Gimp. I fix the lighting, make it less warm, crop it a little, and add my watermark.
chloexnau
Bracelet King
chloexnau
Thank you all for the suggestions! I will be sure to try these today! 🙂
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
4 years, 2 months ago by Addibug
I personally take the picture in a well lit area and on top of my threads. You can look at my pictures to see what I mean
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 2 months ago by AwesomeGrl
I like to take my pictures on top of plants and transfer them to my computer to blur the background, and then i post
chloexnau
Bracelet King
chloexnau
@CrazyKenzy @whitneymac @BeadGirl16 Thanks guys! I tried out your suggestions and I think they look pretty good! They are officially posted now so you can see them on my profile if you want. If you do look, please give me some tips on making them better! (if you want oof)
Knot_Gal22
Advanced
Knot_Gal22
4 years, 2 months ago by Knot_Gal22
Marsha Knots has a great YT video titled from pattern to photo or something like that and at the end
Knot_Gal22
Advanced
Knot_Gal22
4 years, 2 months ago by Knot_Gal22
Sorry at the end she talks about how she takes her photos
mikeandike
Skiller
mikeandike
4 years, 2 months ago by mikeandike
hey everybody! i am just curious on how you submit a picture to the website, thank you-Michaela H❤️
chloexnau
Bracelet King
chloexnau
@mikeandike 1. go to the pattern you want to post a photo to
2. look in the upper right hand corner of the pattern
3. there should be a post photo button
4. submit your photo and wait for it to be accepted!
mikeandike
Skiller
mikeandike
4 years, 2 months ago by mikeandike
@chloexnau thank you! i appreciate it😚