Advanced
xoxoheart
4 years, 2 months ago by xoxoheart
Bbjdkk
Bananabutt
Skiller
Bananabutt
4 years, 2 months ago by Bananabutt
You can watch this amazing video by Masha knots/Racoon, it really helped me and explains everything in detail 🙂
Bananabutt
Skiller
Bananabutt
4 years, 2 months ago by Bananabutt
sorry forgot the link 😊 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVFAX9sacw
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
When making any Alpha bracelet, you are weaving a foreground string back and forth, and adding knots from the background in order to achieve a pattern. They're based off of a grid, each square in that grid represents a knot. You work horizontally, row by row; making forward knots for the first row, backward knots for the second, and forward knots for the third etc, adding colours to form a pattern as the pattern suggests. I would suggest either looking at a tutorial in the "Tutorials" section here on BB, or you could try watching a video by Masha Knots where she goes into much greater detail; you should be able to find that video on her channel. 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
When you click on any alpha pattern on the website the tutorial video is linked there too. Do you have any specific question?
CrazyKenzy
Bracelet King
CrazyKenzy
4 years, 2 months ago by CrazyKenzy
How I learned to make them was to watch Kinsey b and masha knots but over all the idea is that you knot with string which is Called a knotting string and you have the base string you don’t knot but knot into.
xoxoheart
Advanced
xoxoheart
4 years, 2 months ago by xoxoheart
Thank you
BeautifulB
Professional
BeautifulB
4 years, 2 months ago by BeautifulB
For some reason my alphas always come out weird. Do you have any tips or tricks?
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
@BeautifulB I just replied to you in chat, but will copy what I said here too just incase:
You could try the flat alpha technique. Try keep to the same brands and thickness of strings if you can. Also try keep the same tension throughout the bracelet. If you are new to making Alpha's it'll take a few attempts to get them looking how you would like/want. Just keep practicing and you will get there. 🙂
BeautifulB
Professional
BeautifulB
4 years, 2 months ago by BeautifulB
@Someone_ thanks so much! it really helped 😄
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
You're welcome! 😊❤️