Loops
klynn_delg
Professional
klynn_delg
4 years, 2 months ago by klynn_delg
How do you make a loop when the patten is not the same color on each side , for example the chevron is a mirror image pattern and there are some patterns that are not that way , so how would i make a loop for the ones that are not(if that makes any sense )
klynn_delg
Professional
klynn_delg
#32242 is the pattern i am trying to make a loop for
klynn_delg
Professional
klynn_delg
but i am very confused because there is only one purple string and one yellow string
arf820
arf820
4 years, 2 months ago by arf820
check out masha knot’s youtube tutorial about how to make a loop with an odd number of strings per color. it is a difficult process bu
arf820
arf820
4 years, 2 months ago by arf820
*it is a difficult process but definitely doable
Onedfanfor
Professional
Onedfanfor
4 years, 2 months ago by Onedfanfor
Definitely watch Masha's video and if that doesn't help then maybe just use a different string for your loop instead of the thread in the bracelet, like maybe get an extra white string to create the loop and then cut off the extra not disturbing the string in the bracelet good luck 😉 (Sorry I'm late)
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
4 years, 2 months ago by Disney12
The only way you could make a loop is if you did Masha Knots technique for the odd number colors and then tied a knot after the loop. Th knot wouldn’t look the best, but for example since there’s only blue on one side the knot would make it so you can arrange the strings however you need to. I would just recommend doing twisted ties or braided ends. I hope that didn’t sound confusing!!😋🤪
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
If there's an even amount of one colour on one side and an even amount of another colour on the other side you can fold both strings so that they are connected to each other.
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4 years, 2 months ago by cbb_knots
Masha Knots on YouTube or @raccoon has a great tutorial on that on her youtube channel, you should definitely check it out!
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4 years, 2 months ago by cbb_knots
Sry meant @Racoon
lianih07
Professional
lianih07
4 years, 2 months ago by lianih07
How do you make a loop for small alphas?
lianih07
Professional
lianih07
4 years, 2 months ago by lianih07
I watched Masha Knots tutorial on how to make the loop for alphas but I didn’t know if I needed to put the two little triangle things on the sides.
CrazyKenzy
Bracelet King
CrazyKenzy
4 years, 2 months ago by CrazyKenzy
There are many like teardrop the basic the flat top and crimped ends,triangle ends or even combos like twisted ends . To make a loop when there’s not the same color on each side i would best recommend watching masha knot on YouTube video of the half and half chevron loop
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
@lianih07 there are different ways to continue after a loop but I'd recommend doing just one triangle with all strings if it's a small bracelet