Bracelet King
pandas21
4 years, 2 months ago by pandas21
@cooper10 thanks!
lexinicole
Professional
lexinicole
4 years, 2 months ago by lexinicole
No I find it easier, you just need to figure out how many knots you need to do at one time.
pandas21
Bracelet King
pandas21
Thanks @lexinicole
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
No, it isn't. I actually find it a lot more enjoyable than knotting row by row. It might seem tricky at the beginning but it's easier as you might think and also really satisfying.
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4 years, 2 months ago by cgrace270
I think it depends on the person! I find segment knotting to be rather difficult, but a lot of people find it easy. Just watch lots of videos and don’t give up!
maddie_940
Professional
maddie_940
4 years, 2 months ago by maddie_940
to be honest for me it depends on the pattern because so e are harder to segment knot than others.
Onedfanfor
Professional
Onedfanfor
4 years, 2 months ago by Onedfanfor
At first segment knotting can be a little difficult Masha Knots has a great video on it, I would recommend starting off with a pattern that has only forward and backward knots. 😊
jessica04
Skiller
jessica04
4 years, 2 months ago by jessica04
It can be at first but with practice it's easier than going one row at a time.
Pippa
Bracelet King
Pippa
4 years, 2 months ago by Pippa
Only some patterns are possible to segment knot the ones that are impossible to segment knot are the ones that have a lot of backward-forward and forward-backward knots
kmonkey
Professional
kmonkey
4 years, 2 months ago by kmonkey
Segment knotting is much easier and more enjoyable than knotting a row by row once you learn how to do it
pandas21
Bracelet King
pandas21
Thank you guys for the suggestions/help
noranora-l
Bracelet King
noranora-l
4 years, 2 months ago by noranora-l
It’s not to difficult you just have to get the hang of Looking at patterns that’s way
busyizzy31
Professional
busyizzy31
4 years, 2 months ago by busyizzy31
It depends on how long you have been making bracelets. Just use one color for a chunk then another.
👍 🎉Now you are pumping out bracelets!
ecote8
Bracelet King
ecote8
4 years, 2 months ago by ecote8
It can be easy depending on the pattern. Some patterns seem really hard if not impossible to segment knot. I learned from a Masha Knots tutorial. I like segment knotting with #18
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4 years, 2 months ago by cbb_knots
No it just takes practice and a lot of people have unique ways to segment knot, for example, I knot in chevron type segments, well someone else may start from the middle and work out... it also depends on the bracelet difficulty and size... I would suggest starting with patterns kind of like a chevron if you do try segment knotting... like #30384 or any of my patterns are pretty simple. Also #20 #63 #253 #273 #410 and #1467 are simpler ones that have less going on and you can see the pattern to outline for segments. I hope this helps you!😁