Lost Pattern
GH05TB0YZ
Advanced
GH05TB0YZ
2ย weeks, 1ย day ago by GH05TB0YZ
I had saved my first an alpha pattern ('simple text' with a 'complex' design) and submitted it to the site. I was going to save my knot-tying graph as a photo for later use, but the link had closed, and it's not available on the site. Is there a way to "retrieve," the design while I wait to see if it will be submitted? And if the design gets declined, will I still be able to access it privately? I spent a lot of time on it and I'm panicking a bit lol ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
2ย weeks, 1ย day ago by Hylia224
While there isn't a way to access it while it's in review, if it's declined it'll be returned to your "create patterns" area like you never submitted it, with a message stating why it was declined. It's alright! Either way, you'll find it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
2ย weeks, 1ย day ago by Hylia224
And if it's accepted, you'll get a notification that it was accepted and what pattern number it is now
GH05TB0YZ
Advanced
GH05TB0YZ
2ย weeks, 1ย day ago by GH05TB0YZ
ahh tysm!! I've been refreshing the site every couple of minutes looking for my pattern,, Thanks for the good news !
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2ย weeks, 1ย day ago by KrazyKnotz
Don't worry! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It has to be reviewed by a moderator (like me) when you submit it. It will either be accepted and added to the database and visible on your profile, or declined and sent back to you with a message saying why it was declined.

I'm currently reviewing, so give me a couple of minutes. ๐Ÿ˜‰