How to flip a pattern
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
2 weeks, 2 days ago by ryannmcc74
Hi! my pattern was declined because it was vertical instead of horizontal, does anyone know how i can flip it instead of having to remake the whole pattern?
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
2 weeks, 2 days ago by pablotimon
Assuming this is an alpha, maybe you could use the knot structure? Idk how to really do it tho
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
@pablotimon yes it is for an alpha, i tried that before posting it didn’t work :/ thank you tho!
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
2 weeks, 2 days ago by pablotimon
Sorry! Good luck finding a method tho!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 weeks, 2 days ago by KrazyKnotz
If you mean that you got this declined message...

"Could you please try rotating the pattern? This would make it look better in the pattern preview. "

Unfortunately there is no easy way to rotate it. You need to recreate the pattern. I recommend taking a screenshot of this pattern, rotate that, and use that image as your reference for your new pattern.

Note: This does not change the number of base strings. Your pattern's diagram with the arrows will still have the least number of base strings. Rotating the pattern makes it a lot easier to view and recognize your design, rather than it being viewed sideways.

For example: Pattern #79422 does not have 70 base strings. It still has 12 base strings, but is a lot easier to view since it is oriented correctly in the preview.
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
@KrazyKnotz yes! that is the message i received. i wish they had an easier feature lol thank you for your help <3
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 weeks, 2 days ago by KrazyKnotz
Me too! That would be a really useful feature! I think it is already on @Admin's very long to-do list. 🙂
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
2 weeks, 1 day ago by Str1ngz
@ryannmcc74 For the future, you can use a pixel art program to design your pattern in, then download the image as a png and submit it to braceletbook like that! That way, if you get a decline message for something like this, it's a lot easier to edit it. I personally use pixilart.com