Skiller
Amphy
2 weeks, 4 days ago by Amphy
🙂
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
2 weeks, 4 days ago by mishka0129
You can rank up just by being active on the site, posting pictures, creating patterns, posting in the forum. There is more info in the FAQ as well. https://www.braceletbook.com/faq/
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 weeks, 4 days ago by halokiwi
You also don't have to do all of this. You can rank up without ever posting a photo or a pattern, but the more you do and the more valuable your actions are, the faster you'll rank up.
83nalichav
Advanced
83nalichav
2 weeks, 2 days ago by 83nalichav
para subir de rango puedes : hacer patrones , responder preguntas subir fotos de tus creaciones 🙂

To rank up you can: make patterns, answer questions, upload photos of your creations 🙂
Amphy
Skiller
Amphy
2 weeks, 2 days ago by Amphy
thank you 😊
Autienaut
Advanced
Autienaut
14 hours ago by Autienaut
@Amphy how long does it take to rank up? I’ve been stuck at advanced for about 3 months, is that about right?
Amphy
Skiller
Amphy
14 hours ago by Amphy
@Autienaut It definitely varies on how much time you spend on bracelet book, whether that may be replying to/creating forums, posting photos of your bracelets, etc. It took me being active about 2 hours a day for a week or two to level up from Advanced to Skiller. Hope that helped and lmk if you have any more questions!
Autienaut
Advanced
Autienaut
14 hours ago by Autienaut
@Amphys thank you! I couldn’t find any numbers anywhere lol it was just general advice : )
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
13 hours ago by kpn
You can rank up faster by earning rewards as well. To earn rewards, participate in the official biweekly and monthly challenges!
tmanuck
Professional
tmanuck
12 hours ago by tmanuck
For me I was on the website a lot and posted pictures a ton. What actually helped me get from skiller to Professional was by doing an offical challenge