size of bracelet
joella22
Advanced
joella22
3 weeks, 1 day ago by joella22
Im currently working on pattern #156139, this is my first alpha. I’m half way through now but I’m realizing the length of the “bracelet” is going to be really long. Is this a long pattern and probably not a bracelet? Also what should I look for in new patterns if I want to make a bracelet (how do I know the length will be good for a bracelet)?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 weeks, 1 day ago by halokiwi
For me around 85 rows work well for a bracelet. For you that might be different.

You can check using the pattern you are tying at the moment how many rows would have fit. If you like reading, you could turn it into a bookmark.
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
3 weeks ago by mishka0129
For me, I find usually about 75-80 rows works well for a bracelet for an adult. You might be able to use your current pattern for a bookmark, or for an anklet.
goregirl
Skiller
goregirl
2 weeks, 4 days ago by goregirl
Adding to what the users above me are saying, if a pattern is too long to be made into a bracelet, you can make it a bookmark or wall hanging instead. Another thing you can do is if you really want to make the pattern without it being too long: skip solid color rows to “condense” the pattern
joella22
Advanced
joella22
2 weeks, 2 days ago by joella22
Thank you!