Alpha Knots Slanting ALOT!!!
-Pluto-
Advanced
-Pluto-
3 weeks, 4 days ago by -Pluto-
The title of this technically says it all but my alpha knots seem to slant so much warping the design and I have no idea how to fix it or lessen that appearance. Can someone give me some advice?
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Hasti13900
Hello, use the smooth alpha technique and straight edge
Training is provided by Halokivi😃
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3 weeks, 3 days ago by onarts_
besides the two techniques the other person suggested you could also try to knot with less tension so make looser knots and push each row up with a ruler once you finish it
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 weeks, 3 days ago by halokiwi
I don't think that the flat alpha or straight edges technique will help with this, because the issue seems to be the individual knots. Try experimenting with how tight you knot and at which angle you pull the leading string.
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
3 weeks, 3 days ago by RyanMarieS
I usually push up my knots with a ruler, or something with a straight side, after every couple of rows so that they all stay straight. I hope this helps 😊
-Pluto-
Advanced
-Pluto-
3 weeks, 3 days ago by -Pluto-
Thank you for all the suggestions I have been using the straight edge technique but I will try the other you suggested along with knot tension. Thank you all!!!!
anne7
Professional
anne7
3 weeks, 2 days ago by anne7
I don't know if this is ur issue but my bracelets/jeychains were also slanted until like 3 days ago. I was moving it up with a cipboard. I started to just tape it down and now it's straight.
Kayla517
Professional
Kayla517
2 weeks, 4 days ago by Kayla517
I normally just push up with my finger nail and make tight but not too tight.