myabrclest
1 month, 1 week ago by myabrclest
I really wanna join but idk how 🤭
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month, 1 week ago by halokiwi
That depends on the challenge.

For the official challenges, you just need to post a photo with the word 'challenge' in it of a finished item made from one of the patterns selected for the challenge.

For user generated challenges, it can be different. The very first post of a challenge should describe how you can join. If you are unsure, ask the host of the challenge. They will tell you 😄
kgoldstone
Skiller
kgoldstone
2 weeks, 2 days ago by kgoldstone
Where do I find what challenges are currently on?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 weeks, 2 days ago by halokiwi
@kgoldstone you can find the challenges in the challenge section of the forum.
There is no way to filter for the challenges that are still running, but there should be a due date stated in the very first post of each challenge, so you should be able to figure it out when looking at that.
kgoldstone
Skiller
kgoldstone
2 weeks, 2 days ago by kgoldstone
@halokiwi thank you ! When I complete the piece, I just take a picture and post it and let them know I joined the challenge?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 weeks, 2 days ago by halokiwi
@kgoldstone that depends on the challenge.

For challenges hosted by regular users it's best to ask before, if you can join, but for the official challenges hosted by us mods, you don't need to ask.

But yes, you post a photo of your finished bracelet etc and let the host of the challenge know in some way. Which way exactly again depends on the challenge.