weird looking alphas
mcomeau711
Skiller
mcomeau711
1 month, 2 weeks ago by mcomeau711
ok so i make normal bracelets and they look so fire and neat but when I make alphas the rows always look uneven and my designs always look spaced and not in a good way. then when I finish, my alphas a crookeded. I'm posting a picture of an alpha for a challenge now so if what I'm saying doesn't make sense, my picture is a picture of #38672
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
1 month, 2 weeks ago by emilyyy307
I will take a look when your photo when it is accepted. Are you using the flat alpha technique? If you’re not check out masha knots video on it. If you are you could try pushing up each row with a ruler.
mcomeau711
Skiller
mcomeau711
1 month, 2 weeks ago by mcomeau711
ok thanks, i'll try that
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Str1ngz
@mcomeau711 I can't seem to find your photo, but in the mean time there is a video on the straight alpha technique which should help you make it more even looking. You may have to copy paste the link into the browser. Also, I've heard that sometimes people will use thicker base strings or double up their regular strings for the base so that the image in the pattern doesn't look stretched. I hope this helps! ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJNn077rTc
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
1 month, 1 week ago by emilyyy307
Alright your bracelet actually looks really good. It looks like you’re using the flat alpha technique. Yeah so I would try maybe putting it under a heavy book or something to like flatten it. But overall it looks great
mcomeau711
Skiller
mcomeau711
1 month, 1 week ago by mcomeau711
thank you guys so much! ❤️ ❤️