How do I rank up?
Noxilous
Advanced
Noxilous
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Noxilous
I've been on this site for a while and would absolutely love to post images of the bracelets I've made! But I don't know how and I assume it's because I need to rank up? Any tips on how to do that?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
You do not need to rank up to post photos. In fact, posting photos will help you rank up.

To post a photo, go to the pattern you want to post a photo of. On the website there is a button saying "add a photo". On the app it's just a plus. Click it and select a photo. Upload it and wait for a moderator to approve it (takes less than 24h).

You can rank up by being active. The more active you are and the more valuable your actions are, the faster you'll rank up.
Noxilous
Advanced
Noxilous
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Noxilous
Omg how have I never noticed that add photo button 😭 😭 😭 thank you so much for the tips !!
mythlover
Skiller
mythlover
1 month ago by mythlover
@halokiwi what counts as a valuable action?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month ago by halokiwi
@mythlover for example posting your own patterns, photos, videos and tutorials, writing forum replies and comments.
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
1 month ago by Hunniebuns
I make sure every pattern I view, I rate! I will leave comments too
bonnibands
Skiller
bonnibands
2 weeks, 4 days ago by bonnibands
I really want to be able to chat but it’s not letting me. Is this because I need to rank up?? Also does sending photos help you rank up??? It will be lovely to know 😘 😄 😊
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 4 days ago by ningc98
@bonnibands you need to be skilled in order to talk in the chat. ways to help you rank up are being active in the forum, posting photos/videos, tutorials, and patterns.