Knotted ends on alpha keychains/bookmarks
jenmhammer
Bracelet King
jenmhammer
2ย months, 1ย week ago by jenmhammer
Ok so Iโ€™m not a newbie but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do the knotted ends on my keychain and bookmarks I see everyone doing. And Iโ€™m not talking about shaped ends or anything, I just mean the simple knots I see that people do when they separate each base string by groups of 3 or 4. Iโ€™ve tried it myself and usually will just make a couple forward knots and my strings start to stick out in different directions and look super wonky. How are you guys doing it and making it look so cohesive and nice?! Help me ๐Ÿ˜…
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2ย months, 1ย week ago by EggMan
Could you maybe give a specific example of a pattern where someone did it? Link a pattern where you saw it, and say which user's photo to look at.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
2ย months, 1ย week ago by Tikilishi
It sounds like you might be talking about a form of macrame but I'm not sure ๐Ÿ™‚ if you can provide an example, that would be great!
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
2ย months, 1ย week ago by marie_k
I don't knot if it's the type of ending you're talking about but you can check on my page how I do... If so I have a tutorial on Tiktok @ revolutiomary that could help ๐Ÿ™‚ (look for the alpha/puppy keychain tutorial part 3 or 4 ! )