What do I do on bracelets that have string hanging??
Carli22
Bracelet King
Carli22
4 years, 2 months ago by Carli22
So, I’ve been wondering what do I do about bracelets with loose strings on the side.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. There are two ways to understand this question for me so I'm going to answer both.

If this is about the backside of an alpha bracelet: you can either leave it how it is or sew something to it.

If it's about the edge of a normal bracelet: sometimes string at the edge of normal bracelets sticks out a bit. Make sure you make the knots near the side of the bracelet tight. The first half of your knot determines the tightness, the second half secures it in place.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
Or do you mean shaped bracelets? You can either keep them how you are as shown in the pattern, or alternatively when you make them when you start and finish the section you do a triangle end, so it forms a circle/diamond once completed.
Masha Knots has a great video on that if you don't know what I mean. I'll link it here for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z4zD4iFuaM
🙂
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
how they are* Sorry 😂
Carli22
Bracelet King
Carli22
4 years, 2 months ago by Carli22
Sorry if I didn’t make sense but I meant a pattern like 32768
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
No problem, seems I understood as that is the 'shaped bracelet' I was talking about it in my previous post.🙂
If you check out the video I posted it's a tutorial on making them, it should help you better than I can explain. 🙂