after a loop...
RoKOk
Beginner
RoKOk
3 months, 2 weeks ago by RoKOk
Hi! i am a NEWB (used to make bracelets in the 90's, wow have techniques improved!!) - i did my first loop yesterday, but now my strings are out of order for the pattern i want to make...i am not sure what to do and none of the loop videos i have watched go beyond making the loop!

thanks!!
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
3 months, 2 weeks ago by ArtsyAnna
Are you talking about a loop at the beginning of a bracelet that the ends would go through? If so I will often do a triangle end after the loop so that my strings are in order.
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
3 months, 2 weeks ago by FANGIRL88
i usually do a teardrop loop

tutorial url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcpD-i2D0U

u can just copy the url into the search bar and click enter and it should work
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
3 months, 2 weeks ago by fishyknots
what kind of loop are you doing? I usually make a loop with a triangle end after it for normals. To reset the string order just take your leading string and do a forward backward, or backward forward knot across the entire bundle and then you can make the triangle end as you wish.
RoKOk
Beginner
RoKOk
A the teardrop does look like a better option for net time. since i already have a loop made is there anyway i can salvage and get back on track for a pattern?
RoKOk
Beginner
RoKOk
@fishyknots i will try that thanks!
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Str1ngz
@RoKOk I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if it is what I think it is, this video should help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LeOWwqFst0&list=PLDYMT0RS-CCBNybs3gO_tindmNc4KNstS

This shows you how to control which side your colours end up on. This person also has a video on basic loops as well, which you may find helpful!
Happy knotting 😊
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 months, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
You can find lots of helpful tutorials on YouTube, but make sure to try to keep your knot tension the same. Practice will also help you!