Requirements to be a Moderator
sunknots
Professional
sunknots
2 months, 4 weeks ago by sunknots
What are all the requirements to be a Moderator?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 4 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I think they are to be very active to the site/app, help people by answering their questions, have a lots of cool patterns and/or photos and be at least 17 years old.
sunknots
Professional
sunknots
@AlmaLlama
sunknots
Professional
sunknots
Thanks!@AlmaLlama
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 4 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
No problem, glad I could help! 😊
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 months, 4 weeks ago by KrazyKnotz
Here is what is posted on the FAQ page 🙂
https://www.braceletbook.com/faq/

How do I become a moderator?
We have a pretty extensive set of rules when it comes to choosing a new moderator to the website. The first step in the right direction is you getting noticed by one of the members of our team for being helpful to the community for an extensive period of time, or having a great profile with a lot of great patterns, photos, etc. It also helps a lot if you're a long-time user, or a well known member of the community and are tying bracelets for a longer period of time. If you'll get noticed, you'll be added to the list of potential moderators, which we always use when looking for a new addition. All our admins and moderators then get a chance to vote for one or more users from that list, and the winner then has the opportunity to join our team.
sunknots
Professional
sunknots
@krazyknots so age doesn't matter?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 months, 4 weeks ago by KrazyKnotz
You are required to be at least 17 years old.
shapeshift
Skiller
shapeshift
1 month, 3 weeks ago by shapeshift
quick q. do we need our age on our profile to be selected as a mod?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@shapeshift you don't, but you still need to be at least 17 years old, even if you don't publicly state it
shapeshift
Skiller
shapeshift
1 month, 2 weeks ago by shapeshift
@halokiwi got it
83nalichav
Advanced
83nalichav
1 month ago by 83nalichav
hols ,tengo experiencia con la pulseras , patrones ,ect . pero no estoy enterada de nada de ser un moderador o eso de los retos (me gustaría participar en uno, la verdad ) ,la cosa es que necesito que opciones hay o como subir un patron ,porque no me deja (llevo poco tiempo en la plataforma) auyda 😭 ❤️ 👍
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month ago by halokiwi
@83nalichav

To upload your own pattern, you need to be on the website, not the app.
There you go to https://www.braceletbook.com/create/
You can pick whether you wan to create a normal pattern or an alpha pattern.
Once you created your pattern, add at least five keywords on the first page of the generator, click the box where it says 'This pattern is not copyrighted, or I have permissions to publish it from the original author.' if that is the case and then you can click 'submit to the site'.
Your pattern will then be reviewed by a moderator who will either accept or decline it. This will take less than a day.

You also wanted to know how to participate in challenges:
The challenges are in the challenge section of the forum: https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/
In the first post of every challenge there should be an explanation how you can join.
If there isn't or if you don't understand it, just make a reply and ask the host of the challenge.

In the future, if you have a new question, I recommend that you make a new forum post of your own. This way the forum stays easier to navigate.