Tips on how to photograph your work?
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
4 months, 3 weeks ago by gabbyk543
Hey friends! I always find it really tough to take good photos of my wall hangings/ bracelets; something about them always looks… off. Does anyone have any tips on how to pose / frame your work to make it look its best? Any help is appreciated! 🩷✨🙂
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Hylia224
It looks like you use a lamp or something to light your photos. I find that natural light is best, so I take my photos on my bedroom floor in front of my window. Your photo for #59467 is amazing though!
Backgrounds are great for showing off the theme and idea of the creation but also setting off the creation so that it's the main point.
For example I used a plastic butterfly decoration in a butterfly keychain I made.
Your creations are gorgeous though!! And I am in no way bashing your expertise. I'm just giving you tips 💛
I hope these helped!
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
Agh I meant #59476
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
@Hylia224
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
Thank you!!! I really appreciate your advice.. definitely will be trying that next time I take some pics 🙂🙂
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
Of course!! I'm glad I was able to help! 😊
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
Hi!!!!! 👋🏼
Okay 1: natural lighting is best! ( it’s more pretty 😂lol)
2: I like to use plants in the background! 🌱🪴
3: every knot should be visible the bracelet keychain etc 😄

I hope that helped! 😁
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Also your bracelets are really good!!!
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
@Vivi_knotz thank you sooo much! yours are amazing as well 😸 natural light really seems like the way to go!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Lol ty! Yes! It is!
xlkatielx
Professional
xlkatielx
4 months, 3 weeks ago by xlkatielx
@gabbyk543 a tip I have is to use colored tissue papers or fun scraps of something that look cool and a lot of people will use a bobbin in the photos
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I really recommend to take your photos in nature, or, if you can't do that, you can take photos on a white background with some colorful decorations (for example beads, strings, confetti, etc.)
Btw, your bracelets are really nice!! And the photos are also good, so don't worry!
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
@xlkatielx ooooh good idea, I never thought of that, I’ll definitely try!
gabbyk543
Skiller
gabbyk543
@AlmaLlama thank you!!! Beads / confetti are a super cute idea😄
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
4 months, 3 weeks ago by emilyyy307
I always try to have natural light in my photos and some pretty backgrounds like for instance in my backgrounds I have a rainbow looking elephant and vines and then I just hold it up
Bracelet King
3 months, 3 weeks ago by 4741119
The rest of the people who posted did a good job giving tips, but I have a few more, 1. Change up the background ever once in a while. Take a photo outside then take a photo inside. 2. If you are using a plain white background, add scraps or something else to distract from the background. 3. Edit your photos! Play with color saturation, light, things like that. It helps. Hope these tips are helpful!