levels
sarah_snha
Advanced
sarah_snha
5 months ago by sarah_snha
How do I go up in levels? All I do is add photos and search bracelets but I'd like to go up in levels.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
5 months ago by Hylia224
You rank up by being active anywhere on the site: posting photos, variations, and patterns, and replying in forums and helping people with questions
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
5 months ago by halokiwi
You already ranked up once. Keep doing what you are doing and you'll rank up again.

You can rank up by being active on braceletbook. The more active you are and the more valuable your actions are, the faster you'll rank up.
Lovelyy_
Skiller
Lovelyy_
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Lovelyy_
Hey! I'm not exactly new here, but all I've been doing is looking for patterns and saving them. I haven't uploaded any photos (until today) or patterns and rarely reply, but somehow I'm at the skiller rank. Just wondering what each of the ranks resemble? Thanks!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
@Lovelyy_ you can already rank up just by being online. It goes slower than if you do something, but even like that you'll eventual rank up.

Ranks show how active you have been on braceletbook. The higher the rank, the more active you have been.

By ranking up you earn privileges such as
- writing in the chat
- adding more variations in a day
- sending friend requests
strido
Skiller
strido
4 months, 2 weeks ago by strido
what are all the ranks in order?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
@strido Beginner, Advanced, Skiller, Professional and Bracelet King.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
@strido

Beginner
Advanced
Skiller
Professional
And bracelet king

😊
strido
Skiller
strido
4 months, 2 weeks ago by strido
@Vivi_knotz and @AlmaLlama thank you so much!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
@strido no problem!!
lilygiesen
Professional
lilygiesen
4 months, 1 week ago by lilygiesen
How do you become a skiller?? I’ve been posting pictures and I’ve been on the app saving patterns what else do I have to do???
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
@lilygiesen you're already a skiller 😄

The higher the rank, the longer it takes until you rank up again. You just have to keep doing what you are doing and eventually you'll rank up again.