single string loop
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
10 years, 8 months ago by KotinKandy
i know that this is a question that probably has a simple answer, but i was wondering how you make a loop (a button buckle loop) with single strings. like if i was to do a candy stripe bracelet with color order abcba, how can i make the button buckle loop with the one string (in the example, letter c)? like i would have 1 64 in. string of red, one 64 in. of blue, and one 32 in. of white. how can i make the loop without doubling the white? (that was just an example). same thing for patterns with an odd number of strings.
thank you!!🙂
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
10 years, 8 months ago by ameriblue
I believe you would add it on as you tie the loop.
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
but what if there a lot of single strands, like pattern #10382. there are not any duplicates of the lighter purple strings?
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
maybe tie the strings together that donty have duplicates and add them intothe loop
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
okay. thank you!! 🙂
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
Yep hope that helped!!
M4L4YN3
Professional
M4L4YN3
10 years, 8 months ago by M4L4YN3
you could always just do the chines staircase on the middle of the strings as the loop and just add the strings into that it should hide well🙂
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
yeah!! thank you 🙂
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 8 months ago by SBilbrey
If I have a single string, I cut that about six inches longer than needed. Then, instead of folding it in the middle like normal, I only fold over the extra six inches. Tie the loop at the top like normal, and you'll have a little mini-string (much too short to do anything with). Just snip that part off close to the knot. No one will ever see the difference, and your strings will be nice and neat.
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
okay 🙂 thanks SO much!!😄
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 8 months ago by lyra2245
and i was just wondering, can you make a buckle even if the strings arent mirrored?? like a candy stripe with a buckle. just wondering