Borders
ukwriter
Advanced
ukwriter
4ย years, 2ย months ago by ukwriter
This topic has probably been reviewed before, I just can't seem to find it. I have a pattern I would like to make. It has 2 colors and 10 strings. It, to me, looks sort of dull. I was wondering if there is a way to add a boarder of a third color without having to totally alter the pattern? Another reason for wanting to add more color/ strings is because it, to me, is not wide enough. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
A Newbe
aninha22
Bracelet King
aninha22
4ย years, 2ย months ago by aninha22
You could try to find the pattern you want using the pattern filters on the site, choosing exactly the amount of strings and colors you want.
Or you can go to the "Create Patterns" section and create your own, the way you prefer โค๏ธ
And if you don't know how to use the pattern creator, you can look for tutorials on youtube on how to make patterns with borders, there are many videos of this type.

I hope I have helped you โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 2ย months ago by halokiwi
You can add strings of different colours to the side and only do bf and fb knots with them and on them. This way these strings don't change place and don't affect the rest of your pattern. The straight edges technique works like that. Masha knots has a really good video on it.