declined
cutelupita
Professional
cutelupita
10 years, 9 months ago by cutelupita
why do people declined me from being there friends im so nice.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 9 months ago by lyra2245
yeah people decline me too.
cutelupita
Professional
cutelupita
oh well i think some people are just haters then🙂
cutelupita
Professional
cutelupita
grargh
Skiller
grargh
10 years, 9 months ago by grargh
You never know with some people
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 9 months ago by Adik
@cutelupita maybe if you stop lying to poeple you look like selena they might get to like you, that not really "being nice" as you call it
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
10 years, 9 months ago by ameriblue
But adik she kinda does look like Selena Gomez...maybe cutelupita don't meantion that right away if people notice that they'll say "oh hey you look like S.Gomez" and some people just like getting friend requests from people they either actually know or they have spoken to before, do you send them messages before you friend them?
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 8 months ago by Adik
@ameriblue they are selena gomez pictures that she is using not her own 🙂 Because i know those pictures of selena 😉
You can friend people before messaging them but there is a bigger change they are going to decline you 🙂
cutelupita
Professional
cutelupita
10 years, 8 months ago by cutelupita
but Adik: the pictures i use are my🙂
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
@cutelupita You dont have to persuade me, persuade other kids. The pictures you use in your profile are pictures that come up when you google for selena gomez.
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
10 years, 8 months ago by ameriblue
Good eye, Adik, she fooled me...*sigh* there always has to be that one catfisher...
cutelupita
Professional
cutelupita
10 years, 8 months ago by cutelupita
what
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
@ameriblue some people are just not happy with themselves and need to get others attention 🙂 i never get it 🙂 But im sure those are selenas pictures 🙂 not cutelupitas 🙂
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
Adik how did you figure out that they weren't her pictures? Also, why can you still see her profile but it says (Banned!) next to her picture, wouldn't you just remove her profile? Also, was it just rude comments that prompted her to be banned?
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
Hello ameriblue 🙂
The pictures she was using were pictures she found in selena gomez articles (if you uload them to google it comes up) Also she had a go at me swearing im a f*** b*** and a lot more other swear words. She also spammed all patterns with comments like i hate your pattern, dont bother making pattern because they are f*** horrible etc. 🙂 So i had to ban her 🙂
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
Wow...why can you still see her profile? What if she tries to join again under a different profile?
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
Then she has to start over with everything and she might stop doing what she did so she doesnt get banned again.
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
Because you cant delete a user, just ban him
lupita_gon
Skiller
lupita_gon
10 years, 7 months ago by lupita_gon
user can get ban? do you like just ban they for fun or like.....do they need to go some thing not nice? and is cutelupita the only one that got ban?
luckymomo
Advanced
luckymomo
10 years, 7 months ago by luckymomo
uhh no some other users got banned and also you get banned for being rude or like, posting innapropiate stuff idk.....adik doesnt bans others for fun