curling alphas
bornehave
Beginner
bornehave
4 years, 3 months ago by bornehave
I'm currently working on pattern #27594. I started a triangle end and I'm trying the straight edges technique for the first time. My bracelet is getting really curly, and I'm struggling with keeping the lines straight? The rows are especially curvy in the beginning and they're getting more and more straight, but I can't seem to get them to be completely straight, and it's kind of ruining the look. Is this a knot-tightness issue, or?
emisstuff
Professional
emisstuff
4 years, 3 months ago by emisstuff
Try to make sure that your knots aren't too loose or too tight. Also be sure that they are all equally tight because it will also help make the bracelet less wonky. Good luck!!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 3 months ago by AwesomeGrl
Search up Masha Knots on YouTube, and watch her second alpha vid. Also whenever you click on a pattern here, there will be 2 videos right above the actual pattern. One of them is Masha's alpha bracelet tutorial. 🙂
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
4 years, 2 months ago by Conrnelia
I find that my knots are to tight if it files so just lösen the knots should help. If you are unsue if it is to lose make the first knot and then check if it opens up alone very easily if it does it is to lose and if your to base strings next to each other look like glued together with very little space it is most of the time to tight that are the basic rules I use for that
el526320
Bracelet King
el526320
4 years, 2 months ago by el526320
My knots are normally to tight when that happens. I have to play around with it for a bit to get my desired tightness. Also, when you are done you could try putting the bracelet under something heavy for a few days and it sometimes flattens it out.