can you get banned for this?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
12 months ago by fishyknots
Hi I was just wondering, I know you can get banned for spam rating patterns low, but can you get banned for rating a bunch of patterns 5 stars at once? This may seem like a given but I just want to be cautious, thanks!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
12 months ago by KrazyKnotz
No. You cannot get banned for rating patterns high. We don't penalize you for liking patterns. 😊

We ban for low rating spamming because it is mean-spirited and unacceptable behavior for this site.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
@KrazyKnotz thanks so much!
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
12 months ago by EdenB
I rate the patterns I like a high rating and if I don't like the patter that much then I just don't rate it at all I am not trying to be mean when I don't rate the patterns I don't like but I just don't rate them cause then as @KrazyKnotz said it is not an appropriate behavior for this site ❤️
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
12 months ago by EdenB
all the low ratings I have given in my past is because my computer glitches sometimes and causes me to give low ratings but I always tell the creator that it was an accident!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
@EdenB yeah I only rate patterns 5 stars!
allibrace
Bracelet King
allibrace
3 months, 1 week ago by allibrace
@KrazyKnotz Who can I contact if this happens? Someone recently rated a bunch of my patterns low all at once and I suspect they are doing it to other people as well. I don’t want to say the username of the person publicly because their profile shows they are young/underage and likely just being immature, but I think I should still report them because I’ve notice this user being rude on here in general, just not sure which mod would handle that.
Cow29
Professional
Cow29
3 months, 1 week ago by Cow29
@allibrace, you should send @KrazyKnotz a direct message privately. I did that earlier today about something else!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 months, 1 week ago by KrazyKnotz
@allibrace Please message me. 👍
Bracelet King
3 months, 1 week ago by 4741119
I rate patterns five stars so many times a day. I rate the ones with no rating. 😉
chris07
Bracelet King
chris07
2 months, 4 weeks ago by chris07
Can you get banned rude emojis
i_am_noone
Advanced
i_am_noone
2 months, 4 weeks ago by i_am_noone
Yes im pretty sure you can
halokiwi
Super Moderator