how do i rank up!?!?!?!?!?
Telepath
Advanced
Telepath
4ย years, 8ย months ago by Telepath
๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 8ย months ago by halokiwi
You rank up by being active. Depending on what rank you are you can do different things but I'm not sure what you can do at each rank. Thinks you can do are writing something in the forum or in the chat, creating new patterns or adding variations to already existing patterns, adding photos. I'm not sure if you're already able to do all these things but any activity will help you rank up.
Iovely
Bracelet King
Iovely
4ย years, 8ย months ago by Iovely
u can add photos, videos, you can comment on posts, friend people, etc. the possibilites are endless.
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4ย years, 8ย months ago by cgrace270
I donโ€™t think anyone else has mentioned this, but even just physically being ON the site helps you to rank up!!๐Ÿ™‚
anyusernam
Professional
anyusernam
4ย years, 7ย months ago by anyusernam
How do I become a moderator
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
4ย years, 7ย months ago by 89dmilmfb
@anyusernam to become a moderator @Admin hand picks you. Usually he picks people who have been a member of BB for a long time. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚
sourmoon
Bracelet King
sourmoon
4ย years, 7ย months ago by sourmoon
At first at I had the same question. I would be on this app every day, post pictures, make variations, add people, comment on forum and in the chats. And all of it almost everyday. But then I ranked up. Now I am having the same problem. So i just want to know if there is anything else that you could do.
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
4ย years, 7ย months ago by cheer_girl
I hope that by doing this, I am able to level up ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
4ย years, 7ย months ago by wildcat253
@sourmoon You can post pictures of your bracelets, add to-dos, post on the forum and chat, and post patterns and variations. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ